Friday, June 17, 2011

Too Much Moonshine?


Translated with Secret Alien Technology:



Alien here. Today I learned why you must never, ever, play with time.

I was setting up my stand for the Blogland Picnic, when a strange floppy-eared being peeked at me from behind a flower pot.

I blinked and put the cork back on my bottle of Moonshine. She looked like a dezien of Hicbar, but something was off. I had never seen ears quite like hers.

Intrigued, I called Sallie over to watch the stand so I could investigate.

When the strange creature shyly emerged from behind the Pansies and Gardenias, it was as if time stood still. We stared at each other. A dark cloud passed over the sun and a shiver ran through my endocrine system. "Who--"

"Sorry," she said, eyes darting to the ground. "I didn't mean to mess with your time machine. But I had to warn you!"

"My time machine? " A sinking feeling swarmed in my gut. "Warn me about what?"

She hesitated. "I just wanted to tell you to watch out for Cousin Freddy. He's at the picnic and up to no good."

I narrowed my slanted eyes. "Who are you?"


She swallowed thickly and glanced up once more. "I'm your daughter from the future."

And that is when I passed out and Sallie rushed me to the medical tent.

14 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Never to much ;-)

♥I am Holly♥ said...

The story is getting better every time!!! We look forward to more! Lots of love, Holly & Mom

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Now THIS explains why there was a CLOSED sign on the Hicbarian Moonshine booth. You must have been in the Emerg. Med. tent.. Prolly when all the OTHER (Fenris Related) excitement was going on there.
OMD.. we need to all be watchful.. Evil Freddie is lurking about ... AGAIN..

OH your Future Daughter is going to be..BEAUTIFUL!!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

PeeS... we have West Virginia Moonshine.. WHOOOOIE.. that will knock you off your paws.
I suppose YOUR Variety will too. Can I just get a thimble full?? When you open back up tomorrow.. that is.

Scooter said...

Wow, Alien! I'm stunned and almost speechless! I definitely see the family resemblance. Did you happen to get friendly with Charcoal?!? Anyway, I wonder what Evil Freddy is up to...
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boo, Alien! BOL
Benny & Lily

The Daily Pip said...

Well, I always thought you would end up with Rosie, BUT it looks my bunny sister, Lulu might be the one to win your heart ...or win something, maybe not your heart. All the same, I better not let Rosie read this post.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, now this is really getting interesting ... what will happen next?

houndstooth said...

Oh, Alien! Lilac says that if you need mouth to mouth, she'll be happy to revive you!

Bunny

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Your daughter??? From the future??? WOW! And where's Evil Freddy....we're just heading to the picnic.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Suka said...

hey Alien and Sallie,

Wow! Pretty freaky stuff! She is a very pretty daughter, Alien, but I understand what a mind blower that must have been.

So, what is Evil Freddy up too at the picnic?! I hope he does not ruin the fun!

Suka

Anonymous said...

Alien yeah I'd pass out too! You slated to marry an extraterrestrial bunny??? Although the floppy ears are quite charming. Bit of an ear guy myself :)

Sounds like your cousin is up to no good again! We need to build an inescapable vault for that bad dude! I'll keep an eye out for him at the pickynicky. I just left the bouncy tent and didn't see him. When I do, I'm gonna kick his blue butt into the stratosphere!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

The Daily Pip said...

Alien, I am sorry about that whole security incident ...Frankie asked me to keep things family friendly. My paws were tied - I had no choice, but to ask you to put some clothes on. Under normal circumstances,you know I am quite fond of your red brassiere and it certainly seems to drive Lilac WILD. BOL!

Your pal,Pip

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

OMD Mee cannots waits to find out more n more now

Lov
Ronnii
xxxxxxx

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails