Monday, September 12, 2011

A Haunted Treasure Hunt Sneak Peek.flv


Translated with Secret Alien Technology:

Alien here.
Now that my cousin is locked away, I can concentrate on important matters!

Lilac's birthday is coming up. I thought about the usual presents: A new fan, a purple boa, some handcuffs? But nothing seems quite right.


I may be a little late giving it to her, but I'm determined to join Roo's Haunted Treasure Hunt and find the perfect gift. ( Visit Pet Fiction Theater for more details!)


I wonder what treasures we will find.


Yours,



9 comments:

Remington said...

I can't wait to see what's in the treasure chest. BTW -- how did he turn into a bat? He is GOOD!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

There are sooooooo many exciting thingys goin on in Blogville right now. I'm thinkin we are quickly becomin the KULTURAL Center of the Universe.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Me did read bout da Treasure chest. Gots to get into dat movie!!!

Asta said...

Alien
What a bwilliant idea! I know Lilac would have been thwoilled wif youw initial gweat ideas, but this will be even mowe glowioos
good luck!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Lilac deserves only da best! :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

houndstooth said...

Lilac leaped up over the fan when she heard she was on your blog! She's still mighty spry! She had been hoping to be carried into her birthday party on a golden dias by some shirtless hunks, but now she says she'd rather see you, Alien!

Bunny

P.S. We can't wait to see what's in that treasure chest!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in the hunt my furiend :) That Lilac is a treasure in herself butt who says you can't heap treasures upon treasure ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

meowmeowmans said...

We can hardly wait to see what's in that chest!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that is a unique idea!!
Benny & Lily

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails