Monday, September 7, 2009

Kreativ Award

I never won an award before.... I feel warm and fuzzy inside, like I'm loved. Thank you Kate!

Rules:

#1 Thank the person who nominated you.
#2 Copy logo and paste to blog.
#3 Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
#4 Name seven things about yourself people might find interesting.
#5 Nominate seven "Kreativ" bloggers.
#6 Post links to said "Kreativ" bloggers.
#7 Comment on their blogs so they know they were nominated.

Seven Things About Me:

I love vegetables!
I can jump through a hula hoop.
I can climb a ladder.
I can walk across a balancing beam.
I love laying in the sun.
I love giving high fives.
I love feeling loved.

Seven "Kreativ" bloggers and links to their blogs:






Thank you for my award!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails