Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Secret Underground Bases 101: Montauk Airforce Station




Alien here,
Another secret government base to be wary of: Montauk Airforce Station. Though no longer in operation, secret tunnels meandering beneath the cliffs at the end of Long Island, New York, tell the story of mysterious experiments involving space-time travel, of which residents of Hicbar--my home planet--excel.
What started as experiments for moving large armies long distances in a short amount of time and under an enemies radar detection (See Philadelphia Experiment) went horribly wrong. Apparently, the research continued at the military base, Camp Hero, and became known as: The Montauk Project. We all know how dangerous bending the space-time continuum can be.
Visitors to Earth: Beware!
Yours,

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Do you know, I almost believe you :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

We wanted to visit that place before we saw alien
Benny & Lily

meowmeowmans said...

Whoa. That place looks extra creepy!

The Daily Pip said...

I got a mean case of time-space lag! Much worse than jet-lag. Do you have some kind of antidote for this, Alien?

Your dazed and confused pal, Pip

Bassetmomma said...

That just sounds creepy!

houndstooth said...

Now I'm awfully curious about that place! I'm betting if I took Morgan and Kuster that I'd be alright!

Bunny

sprinkles said...

That place looks kinda skeery! Good thing there's a fence around it.

Anonymous said...

Oooo I know this sounds like I might have lost my marbles butt...those tunnels do scream to be explored! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails