Monday, September 29, 2014

Interview with an Alien



Sallie: This is Sallie from Romance Puppy News! Today I am interviewing Alien of Hicbar! Thank you for speaking with us today. 

Alien: My pleasure. 


Sallie: Alien, everyone wants to know what type of music you listen to. 

Alien: Hmmm. I suppose you refer to Earthling music? Humans have different instruments than other planets, different appendages too. (Winks at Sallie) Right now I'm enjoying an album by Thought Industry. The cover caught my attention. (Shows Sallie the cover)



Sallie: Ohhh. That does look interesting. Ok. Next question. What are you reading right now?

Alien: I picked up a book by Nicole Lenoir-Jourdan. I'm not sure what the story is about, but the cover intrigued me. 




Sallie: I see....Well, onto the next question. Where do you like to hang out and relax?


Alien: Ah, that is easy. You can find me at my favorite Space Martini Bar every Friday night.  (Winks at Sallie again.)






Sallie: I'm sensing a theme here! Well, that is all the time we have this week, but stay tuned for more amazing interviews in Romance Puppy News!


See you next week!



9 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Alien might just like martinis...with or without books or music.

Unknown said...

Space Martini hmmmm sounds good. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, the cover is great.... hope it's a giant martini...otherwise the 7 days would be boring lol

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh, a nice drink and maybe have a Mars Bar next time!

Jackie Bouchard said...

I can see why those album and book covers might attrack an alien's attention. Looks like a fun book! (Sallie... either that alien eye twitch or he's taken a fancy to you!) ;0)

meowmeowmans said...

Great job with that interview, Sallie. It was terrific learning more about Alien. A martini sounds kind of nice just about now!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for coming to visit me,, I thought you might be bringing me a martini too.. And I think the album covers are very important.
love
tweedles

White Dog Blog said...

Momma has an entire collection of record albums (VERY old human technology) that she bought for the covers...some of the music is great; others not so much! Sallie, thanks for a great interview!

The Daily Pip said...

So, I've been waiting at the intergalactic martini bar #2 (250 miles west of Mars) ...where are you? Thought we were meeting for happy hour? Maybe I got the time zone wrong??!

Angel Pip

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails