Monday, March 8, 2010

The Revenge of Freddy


Translated with secret ALIEN technology.

Freddy here.

I have travelled far and wide to find where my cousin is hiding. Of all the planets in the Uter System, I find him here. Why?

That is the word that echoes in my head. Over and over a mind warping mantra. The ground is covered in slimy moss. The air is filled with the disgusting smell of flowers. He refuses to come home and take his rightful place on the Hicbar throne. It is a disgrace to our people. Why does he wish to stay on this planet called Earth? Can one of you strange creatures explain it? I will take over this terrible world. I will bend it to my hand, crush those weaker then myself, and force them to be my servants. I will send my cousin running back to Hicbar. * evil maniacal laughter* I will steal the heart of his best friend, Sallie.


5 comments:

Kate Sheeran Swed said...

You will never prevail!

Donna Coe-Velleman said...

Just try. Sallie will rip you to threads!

Remington said...

Say what? You are going to take Sallie's what?Is there a camera hidden around here? Am I on some TV show? Come on out -- I get it....you had me fooled for a minute. Alien -- good one!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hmmm, don't like the sound of that, we are a bit scared of Freddy!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Suka said...

I think Freddie better watch out. You can't steal a dog's heart without getting bit, or ripped to shreds! Sallie, we will protect you and your lovely heart!

Suka

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails